Wednesday, August 3, 2016

My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos


This is our story... we were five in d family, three girls and 2 boys until Eledumare called my elder brother home in 2012... Kai it was a great shock! who wan come console each other... my eldest sister(adanne) married in 2011 and has two kids.. my immediate elder sister(also a nairalander) went down that road in 2013 and has two kids too ...

then in 2014 November I did the same.. Eledumare  has also blessed us with a son.. (hubby's a nairalander...he actually introduced me) leaving my Twin Bro alone.... it actually did hurt shaa.. separation no easy ooo.. and so we're in 2016 and my Ejima...my personal person... my other half.. the one I love like mad and my fight mate(we shaa used to fight ooo) is going down that way.... my family's overjoyed....


Eledumare has used 3 awesome sons-in-law and a fab daughter-in-law to wipe my parents tears....

Eledumare be praised....

No comments:

Post a Comment