Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Anything Wrong With this Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party ?


Dana is an inspirational speaker and preacher, according to her story, she was once living a wayward life but later found her way back to God.




danachanel:

"Last year I posted this photo before going out to a birthday party and well let's just say "Christians" did not approve. They even reported it so much it was deleted when I woke up the next morning. I am very open and love to be checked when I'm wrong, if the intention is to push me closer to God. Seems like we just take the wrong approach... Christian brothers and sister is what I'm wearing inappropriate? Because I wore this should I be not allowed to spread the Gospel. Many said I should be ashamed to call myself a minister... Does it make it okay because I'm not wearing it in a pro active manor whatever that means. I want to hear your thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment